Frequently asked questions
- Q. How do I cancel my membership ?
A. You may cancel your membership at anytime. Simply click here and fill out the cancellation form.
You may also send an email to our customer support staff or give us a call during normal business hours.
If your transaction has been processed by Epoch.com, click here for support
Upon cancellation, a confirmation will be sent to you via email.
- Q. I lost my username and/or password what do I do?
A. If you lost your login information, you may use the password retrieval form.
You will be asked to enter the email address you used when you joined and your user information will be sent to you via email.
Click here to retrieve your username and/or password.
- Q. I cannot log in, why ?
A. There may be different reasons why you are unable to access the members section. It could be for one of the following reasons:
- - You may have mistyped your login information. Make sure you used lowercases. If you do not have a membership for this site, you can join now by filling the join form.
- - You forgot your password. You can get retrieve it by clicking here
- - You are trying to access this site illegally.
- Q. I cancelled my membership and I still got charged for it, why?
A. This matter requires assistance from one of our customer support representatives.
Please contact us as soon as possible.
- Q. When does my membership expire?
A. Your membership will expire depending on different factors such as date of purchase, date of rebill etc...
To get more information regarding this subject you will need to call our technical support team at 1-877-711-7334 From Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm EST.
send us and email at email@example.com
- Q. How do I change my credit card information?
A. For security reasons we do not allow the change of credit card information due to the fact that we do not have access to your personal information.
- Q. Are your sites MAC compatible?
A. Yes the sites are compatible with MAC. Mac Minimum System Requirements MacOSX 10.1 Windows Media Player 9.0 Internet Explorer 5.2, Safari 1.0 or Netscape 7.1.
- Q. Why can't I access some of the features on your site?
A. Some of the features on the website are from third parties therefore they might be experiencing technical difficulties. Some features in the Live section may require a separate membership.